Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Much rather.

Today is Tuesday. I had a softball game today and we lost, I lost my basketball game yesturday as well. I ate a sandwhich and drank some of my friends Coke. I have two more days to go until my Easter holidays begin. Then comes my birthday, oh glory. I haven't spoken to my mother yet, nor do I think I will tonight. I've already been yelled at and things just aren't looking to get any better. Now i'm taking refuge in my room with a book and my music, thinking of nothing and everything; hoping things will change for the better. I am lonely and my whole body hurts. I have to ease up on the sport. Tomorrow things will change, I will lie. But they will change. We should have ran away together.

I would much rather be kissing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment