Monday, May 18, 2009

Chivers as a Female

I've had about as much as I can take. I'm on the edge, near the point of collapse. But that's like saying i'm standing on a glorious balcony, over looking a beautiful ravine. It looks as if I could fall over the edge. I'm so close to that great abyss.

Yet... there's a safety railing. I'm not going to jump, nor will I be pushed.

I'm exhausted. Where are you?
I can't pretend anymore. You don't see your shit getting to me cos I don't want you to. But it's times like these where I can't keep it in. It won't stop. Every day something I do has to be wrong. At least just one thing. Fuck this stupid pms shit bitch shit mothershit. Leave me alone.

I've had about as much as I can take. It looks as if I could fall from the edge. I will learn what I need to from this view, I won't be afraid. There is a safety railing... and I will not jump, nor will I be pushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment