Thursday, July 9, 2009

Riddim Queen Excerpt

I'm completely consumed in my own efforts to produce a wonderful piece of writing. Words strung together with punctuation that causes the sentence to end. before it has even finished. I want it to be beautiful, make you cry and quiver at that very place where your eyes wander from left to right; in your room where you sit and stand and lay. It shall be looked upon as a marvellously composed sculpture of art, a rhythm;

A simple to read, deep melody. I want it to touch you so badly that you can feel the words tapping on your shoulder, asking you the questions that have not yet been said. Feel it pulsate through your body, it will invite itself in with each breathe you take and wander through your clouded lungs.

You bled on my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment