Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dip Dip

I'm searching. I'm just getting your jacket. Don't stumble across what you suspect yet will not believe. These stars are white and this is nothing like i'd imagined, the time or the place, yet this is wonderful. Going on for months without a word, without a cause. No reasoning, denial and maturity in pieces. Lacking and laughing. Bepo's howls can't be compared to this. I pulled his hair out of the side of my bag. Pull my own off your jacket. Always wants to be there. I always want to be there.

"Put your ear on the table and you can hear the water differently, I can't explain it, listen." Hands in pockets and scratching and lips. This is good for me. This is all good for me.

"Authority is not a quality one person has, in the sense that he has property or physical qualities. Authority refers to an interpersonal relation in which one person looks upon another as somebody superior to him." Erich Fromm 

No comments:

Post a Comment