Friday, July 2, 2010

Run Out

You'll never use any of this stuff. Throw it out, stop collecting. The phone rings each time, come to the hospital - i'll do it myself. The door handles weren't round.  Don't get too close. You'd never expect this to happen to you. Never expect to see it, hear it or feel it as they described.

Lighting and shadows. Tongues inside mouths. That's probably our little escape. Letters scattered with the older photographs. I don't want reminders. Nothing is missing, nothing is longing, it's just memories with a smile and cheeks.

What is it that you aren't able to do now that you could then? Don't look back, this is the age we're at. Tales and greys, i'm always bringing them up; for practical reasons of course. See what I mean? No surprises, i'll see you next week. You're perfectly capable of so much more. I'll help you as much as I can but it always comes down to you.

Muscles attach to bone. Happy birthday, you have my number and I have time to think. Against bricks, jumpers catch. Excuse me, do you have the time? Strange

No comments:

Post a Comment